Please click on either the 'pdf document' icon or the 'msword file' icon. These files are different versions of the same document and contain identical information to the brief below. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the pdf or MS Word to read the Word document.
HOW TO FUND YOUR PALLIATIVE CARE PROGRAM
June 23-24, 2002
Sheraton Seattle Hotel and Towers
CAPC Management Training Seminar Series
The Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC) will sponsor an educational seminar focusing on the financial environment surrounding palliative care in diverse healthcare settings. This seminar will focus on program development, finance policy and reform, reimbursement systems for palliative care consultation services, billing mechanisms, non-traditional and philanthropic support for palliative care, and business planning. This management training seminar is intended for palliative care administrators, physician executives, nurse and finance managers responsible for palliative care initiatives in hospitals, health systems and partner hospices. Continuing medical education credits are available to all participants. See the program brochure for detailed information.
- *Palliative care and hospice reimbursement mechanisms
- *Financial management and measurement tools
- *Cost benefits of palliative care intervention
- *Business planning processes
- *Medicare benefits, requirements and policy
- *Fund-raising and philanthropy
A full version of the conference brochure including the registration form is available on our website by clicking Seattle Conference Brochure. To view the PDF file, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to your desktop. Adobe Reader is available as a free download from Adobe System, Inc.
If you would like to download a word version of the registration form only, please click registration form. For more information or to receive a faxed copy of the brochure, please call (212) 201-2680.
BASIC SEMINAR INFORMATION
- Registration fee: Individual fee is $300; Group fee, $225. Fee includes Sunday evening reception, breakfast and luncheon on Monday, coffee break and educational materials.
- Group fee applies to multiple attendees from an organization, CAPC State networks, and VA groups.
- Hotel group rate: $199 per night (single or double occupancy)
- Sheraton Seattle Hotel & Towers Toll-free: 800-325-2525
- Registration deadline: Monday, June 10, 2002
- For additional information, please call (212) 201-2680 (Edward Colón) or e-mail [email protected]